PUCCINI International Opera Composition Academy Lucca, for the 100th anniversary of Giacomo Puccini's death, and in collaboration with: CLUSTER – Compositori Interpreti del Presente, Lucca, Fondazione Banca del Monte di Lucca, Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Lucca is pleased to announce the PUCCINI International Chamber Opera Composition Competition 2023 to be included within the PUCCINI Chamber Opera Festival 2024 held in Lucca, the city in which Giacomo Puccini was born.
We are seeking composers to submit a chamber opera of any aesthetic direction.
- Cash prize € 1.000,00 (one thousand,00 Euros)
- Recording audio/video of the live concert will by on EMA Vinci YT
- The winner piece will be published by EMA Vinci (publisher's choice)
- The performances of the winning composer will be in May 2024 in Lucca at the PUCCINI Chamber Opera Festival 2024
We are seeking composers to submit a chamber opera of any aesthetic direction. The chamber opera as to be written using the following music fragment of Giacomo Puccini in any creative way.
The chamber opera should be written of any combination of 1-2 singers, 1 actor, and 1 – 3 performers. Instrumentation must be chosen from the list below (other instrumentaiotn will not be considered):
- Soprano and Barintone
- Clarinet in Bb (also Bass Clarinet in Bb)
- Live electronics (audio/video)
Email to email@example.com the following material:
2016 © Edumus.com è proprietà di Export Digitale Srl -
Sede legale e operativa: Via L. de Libero, 8 - 04022 Fondi (LT) -
P.IVA, C.F. e CCIAA di Latina IT02851780599 - Cap. Soc. 10.000€ i.v. - REA: LT-204311